Face Lift Bakersfield
A facelift (also known as Rhytidectomy) is one of the most comprehensive surgical procedure treating facial wrinkles and sagging to give a more youthful appearance to the face. The surgery varies from non-invasive ‘lunchtime lifts’ to more extensive, intricate surgery. A facelift removes excess skin, tightens underlying tissues and skin on the face and neck
You should consider a face lift if you are concern with the signs of facial aging, sagging and excess skin. Also, face lift will be a good option, if you feel that time, gravity, and heredity have taken a toll and you do not look like yourself any more.
Types of Face Lift
Mini face-lift or ‘S’ lift
- Mini face-lift is a least invasive type of face lift procedure.
- It offers a more temporary solution to facial ageing with less downtime.
- It is more suitable for young patients with premature ageing who are not ready to have a full face-lift.
- It involves a shorter recovery period.
* While the two face lift procedures mentioned are the most popular among cosmetic surgery patients, other procedures are available. Consult with your surgeon which option is right for you.